AudaciTy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for AudaciTy Clan of CoD 1.1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost's App (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
therealfrost

Frost's App (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:18 pm

In Game Name:frost, hate

Names You Have Previously Used:poppyfrost, senior frosteh, ghost.

xFire:deadliestfrost

How Long Have You Played CoD 1? since 07 i think

Nationality:american

Why Do You Want To Join AudaciTy?idk to be honest. Just got back and i see a few of my old friends here.

What Can You Bring To AudaciTy? Dunno quite yet.

Do You Promise To Follow The Rules Put Down By The Leaders of AudaciTy?yessir

The Person That Invited You To AudaciTy (Not required, but it is nice =D):fred

If The Vote Came To a Tryout, Who Would You Wanna Tryout Against?lol id probably lose to everyone considering i lack my skill so doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:11 pm

last question is apparently wrong when i'm on music.. Gl mayn. I was in katalyst with him, he just got back from a 1 year break. He's pretty good, and he's cool. I'll suggest a poll
Back to top Go down
https://audacityclan.forumotion.net
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 pm

lol dont forget to post that screenie Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:21 am

hi frost welcome back, i guess you won't take another long brake ARE YOU? anyways, good luck.
Ps: Fred y u suck when you hear music
Back to top Go down
m1ke

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:56 am

flowgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=appluforflow&action=display&thread=1273
Back to top Go down
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:49 am

m1ke thanks for that lol but in all honesty. I was on drugs. Swear to god. lol Vicadins and perks plain and simple. Whether ppl believe me or not is there choice. aight pce
Back to top Go down
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 am

who wait your referring to the shady thing? Bahahaha want me to get my sister on vent for u to hear fred? ill be glad to lol shes the shadylady i made the account for her so whatevs

here since ur trying to fuck me over

flowgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=appluforflow&action=display&thread=1256
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 am

Hm. Well I don't have much to do here but until further notice or frost can prove to me that he wasn't that person. His sister. Then this application is suspended.
Back to top Go down
m1ke

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

why would you make an account for your 'sister'?
Back to top Go down
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

because she didnt know how to at the time. Take in mind this incident was a long time ago. A year ago if not more. She was to young to know how to do that shit. But ill gladly have her speak to fred over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

By choice of leaders we have decided to re-open this, and the poll went through positive anyways. So ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:45 pm

thank you fred. <3 and if you still want to talk so i can prove it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
therealfrost

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

thanks tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost's App (ACCEPTED)   Frost's App (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost's App (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1